Monday, September 21, 2009

Wicked Sick

Well its a fine a lovely day, ... thought its time to check on where I left off.

Oh yea, I was emo central there... things weren't going well gotta give a guy a break sometimes.


Anyway, as such is the principle of the Greediest of Greedy, I'm getting more out of life itself! Ok, lets take note, so I had some problems with deciding about which uni to go, now... I still don't know which uni to go.

Need to select a course, haven't done that.

Still haven't done that.

No.. not yet... I was thinking psychology y'know, get to understand everyone hope I can manipulate everyone... (p.s: no one supports this statement.)


So I met my mom last night... and we had dinner over at Fullerton Hotel, a good dinner once in a while really hits the spot.

And I haven't blogged about my Japan trip a week and a half ago.

Oh and I haven't blogged that I moved in with my gf! Wheee... its really interesting and fun. Enjoying every part of it.

And... I just realized I couldn't find the wires that connect my camera to my laptop. =.=


So then I thought hey, why not just place the pics AFTER my normal posts? So I'd have one written and one graphic. Yep, sounds like a good plan time to put it into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment