Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DotA is Truly Gone


Yes, to all you DotA players out there this is a testament that DotA has killed my life for the past 2 years and hence I am Getting rid of it.

ItS very Simple really. Takes only a few steps.

1st - Look for anthing folders that are labelled with War, Warcraft, War3, III, drugs and/or My Life.
2nd - Highlight them. Crtl works wonders. Yes I mean, highlight THEM, i'm sure you have more than one.
3rd - Press the delete button located on the top right hand corner of your keyboard. If you do not have one, right click the folders and select delete.
4th - Return to your desktop, explore the recycle bin. Here you will see the disease which is dota all locked up and ready to be trashed to kingdom come.
5th - Click empty recycle bin and print screen when ready.
Lastly - Repeat on your hard disks and all your teammate's computers.

I feel so much more energized after doing this, come join me and bask in the sun once again. I felt no regrets, you shouldn't neither. Though if you find yourself crying its okay, its all over now.




No comments:

Post a Comment