Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Days Back and Now

Yesterday I was just looking at the Best Singapore Blogs 2009, honestly... they suck. >.<
As I always say, my 3 year old embryo little brother (which obviously doesn't exist) can write a better blog than them. I'll keep this precise, I'm going to show Singapore what a blog really is. What a lifestyle is and what good photography is. Seriously... Oh yea, and insight into life does not mean a 3 page blog per day Singapore, no it doesn't mean that.
Time to be -educated- dearest Lion Country.
~~~Here we go ~~~
Two days back, remember I was eating dinner with Mom and Aunt Angie and Uncle Peter (My sister's Godparents) downtown, yeah. Its a really cool place.

Just makes me think, dayme, this lifestyle, is simply the exquisite best. I want it, I want it all. I'm greedy like that aren't I? Look at it this way, the food, the class, the service, the smell, yes it smells of rich and money. Thats what I like.
Of course my girlfriend's here with me, she's taking most of these photos. Thats me, with food I didn't eat.
Guess the fruit
I did not eat this, >.<
I did not eat this neither >.<
I might have taken one of these.
Oh... did I forget to mention the hotel name? =P
See, if only my house had a bar like this. I can picture it now, beside the sea/ocean, with glass windows and a balcony + pier that walks into the sea and a bar of this class with seats. . and a bartender of course... Dreams... its good to dream, the worst thing about dreams is not having one. Do you have a dream?
Trust me, the food in there, is good. Capital -G- o o d.
Me trying to learn to take pictures. I took this one myself. Pretty good in my opinion. ITS GOOD LAH... zzz >.<
Gf took this for me, she's a real talent ain't she.
Welcome to the Fullerton. Majestic..
Bloody mussels... for some reason they taste like water. No wait, more bitter. Whatever's more bitter than water, or tasteless, is bad. Bad bad biggie -B- a d
Beautiful
Beautiful too.


And so ends another day, a few days back. Oh I just got my wires back today, and the person to thank is right below! His name's Nelson, Gunawan, Big Boss Nelson. He's a great DotA player... the best teammate ever, saves your life at +/- 6hp, of course if its negative you're dead but thats okay, at least he tried yea? Thats what he says anyway.
Some time ago, we celebrated his birthday... starting off first picture, 6th April 2009 and me with a pineapple head. I miss that hair... felt really fluffy. Awww, Nelson looks so happy yea? Homie.
My dear Homie nelson on the left, after he got skewered by egg shells of doom(and the yolk) with flour and milk. Term : we "caked" him.
Before it all happened, beautiful candle on the palm.
How it was done.
I think this was the night before... his b-day..
My dear homie... crying in lots and lots of joy. Your Welcome brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment