Sunday, September 27, 2009

Come Again?

Alrights lets get started, its been a while now. I'm feeling bad, but I'm good again. Fluctuations are amazing... maybe its the music. F1 was really amazing tho, dramatic too =)


I keep telling myself, go home I gotta blog about this, and this... Oh hey! I gotta blog about that too thats really funny. SO I get home I sit down get a drink fry some kueh tiaw (this is explained later), switch on the TV and play FIRE EMBLEM. Baskit... So much for blogging. So much for better lifestyle after DotA.

Its really fun, tho after 3 days of playing that and nothing else, this thing called the diminishing marginal utility actually comes into play. Wow, Economics really applies to real life for once, Mr. Chan would be so proud.


Yeah anyway, after exams on Wednesday, it was around 9.30 I think we headed down to the local shopping complex withdraw some money pay rent, grabbed some food. Sick man sick, the usual store was closed, no duck rice for me no good food for everyone else. We ordered fried rice, ... tasted bland. Like bread, except bread tastes better. Then I got quail eggs. .. It cames in soup. Yes... Inside soup. God knows why... was more tasteless that water. Had a bit of fun cause it didn't come with forks or spoons so we dug em out with straws.


That was about two days back, yesterday went down to F1, qualifyers, you'd be mad not to go really, even if its just a walkabout its just about the only happening thing around singapore that provides entertainment. Seriously this place is sooo boring, but I make a life outta it. Gotta want everything don't we? =O


Dear old Nelson, yeah he was my last minute replacement for my sister whom I reserved the seat for a month ago, and to just tell me she didn't wanna come along cause today's the qualifyers and not the real race. Hey, a free ticket's a free ticket man. Nelson benefits.View looks really good from up here.


Thats where we were heading. Did I mention, we spent like, 10-20 minutes walking to this place from the "suggested" entrance? (idiots) Eventually we found it, on the other side of the track. Lols... that was really a wtf moment. Seriously. Walking 20 minutes just to find its on the other side of the track with 8-10 metre high fences? Not cool >.<


Nice shot isn't it?


A less nicer shot, took a few tries before I got the one above.


On the left is Wen, he came with me, and on the right its William who was taking photos of cars zooming past. He taught me how, and I decided to experiment.


The worst design ever. I dipped my foot in that little streak of water. Who builds a bridge with holes man seriously? O.o

The Singapore Esplanade. Its beautiful.


Which reminds me. People keep asking me why I don't update my blog. Its been like... 2-3 days? Man I see people who update their blogs everyday... It gets kinda repetitive. Daily life, thoughts, daily life, thoughts... hmmm.... no to all you who ask me no I refuse to be one of the people who blog about my everyday life. I decide how this becomes. =P



About three days ago, I also tried to do the following :
But the rest of the time, I sorta found a substitute to DotA, which I quit. Its called Fire Emblem, I'm really pissed caused I wasted like, three days playing that game. Victim of Nintendo.


Tho I did have some good times. My sister came up from my hometown Miri and brought me the famed Miri kueh tiaw(or however you spell it). Brings back good memories know? Its like, delicious food once again. The kueh tiaw and noodles and what not in singapore are horrible terrible and they taste like vegetables.



GOod Ol' Miri, frying them to heat up...


There are these large boats passing by where I live now. I happened to see one of them passing by when I grabbing a drink so I ran but it was really really fast man...


Here's a time when I tried to.... make something out of one day expired minced meat and mushroom and tomatoes. Hey, they were the only things I could find around. So what the heck I thought, I'll just throw everything into the frying pan and Voila! Food.

It always seems so easy when someone else does it, fry the beef first, okay... now fry the mushrooms then the tomatoes. Yeh, Pan was so full nothing fried, so I kept it there longer then it overfried, as you can see, it looks like.... mailto:$@%5E&@$... but trust me, it tasted much better than that.

On a side note, cause I REALLY need more free cash lying around + I love money + I'm greedy Ghiz, Ke An and I are thinking to start a little tuition on conversational English down here at the Carribean, I'm looking for ideas/suggestions/advice, any would be quite welcome =P.

Stay cool fellas, Its life, and its really tough, I've been through a few things but can't talk about everything here, just the best parts, and thats not even all of them cause I'm down with a flu right now. Like I said, life's tough and it takes its toll on you but thats just the reason why we don't die as easily neither. Cheers to Life ^^

When you wake up ever morning feeling grateful you're alive, thats when you're on the right track.


No comments:

Post a Comment