Monday, September 21, 2009

Trip To Japan 7/9/09 + my imba friend

Up to this point, I'll tell you that this blog is very very irritating to work with. As such I'll cut it short with a pic my baby took of me, she's really good. Thats day 1 Tokyo Disneyland, still got DisneySea and 3 more days to go, keep in touch!

Just enjoy the pics =) Disneyland Tokyo.. is.. amazing










This is actually really... strange & cool.


Remember these guys!? Disney For Life.


Remnants of the pancake


Isn't that just cute? Its a pancake mind you.



My darling, at the airport



Mt. Fuji, need I say more?



Ok, must tell you about my imba friend. (Imbalanced) Means, overly powerful... like the hulk, he's imbalanced.


Like I said I didn't know how to arrange the photos +++ so I will make new trend and post words first then pics blah blah blah. So this guy name Julian A.K.A Juelze Crown came online. And that little SoB gave me and answer.


"You copy paste la!"

....

....

....


See all the pics up there? Racist I tell you... it works for him LOH, cannot work for me ONE... Shao Bao... Racist country... ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment