Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Days are Better than Most

And this... has made my life so much the better.
My master here has taught me so much regarding the following. He is my model and aspiration.
Brave & Smart
Powerful & Intimidating

Goal Oriented and Confident



A very photogenic Cat, if he were human, he'd be Arnold.


and HE'S BIG MAN....

Quite a while's ago I went looking for a new hobby (didn't really turn out to be my new hobby) and I found this little shop by Plaza Singapura (really cool name don't ya think XD) and passed by these cool puzzles. Now I never seen puzzles these beautiful before, supposedly they glow in the dark and some are glittering.


Ke An and I toiled at this particular puzzle down below, it depicts a Cancer, my Star Sign. Its got a long history, first we brought it back to Miri to complete, we didn't. Brought it back here, finished to find 2 pieces missing. You never want to experience that, it is soooo unaccomplished.


As the days went by, the maids came and cleaned up... and eventually as you take a closer look you'll notice an additional 2 pieces went missing. Totalling 4... Who takes puzzle pieces? Like seriously... Its been on the floor every since. Stil a beautiful sight, we both made it together =P.




And back to the main topic of today. I would always end my days with a big grin knowing that I've beaten 90% of Singapore's population in regards to having a better day.
I cannot even begin to understand how so many people could do nothing every day but sit and home and do nothing. Or study for that matter. Sure I respect that decision to work hard and to everything there's a limit and most frequently I see that limit broken and surpassed.


For example, I would spend my merry days capturing beautiful pictures of my good friend, Kyle's Cats! That beats a lot of them dopes out there for sure.

Her name's Beauty, till this day I still do not know whether it is male or female. Dear lovable Mr. Tibbs...due to a not very user friendly blog system, his pictures have appeared at the top of the page. oh wells...

No comments:

Post a Comment