Saturday, January 2, 2010

This post is Aimed At you Jok

Woke Up at 4 today, Don't know why

slept at what time couldn't figure.

First thing up, MCC.. My Cyber Cafe'

Game : Left4Dead 2

Who's not here on time : Jok

Full name : Lim Chuan Jok


Yeah you dude..

Juelze I understand, father son talk tho he didn't inform me early but at least I know.

Aaron Bball match, no appointment made.

Jok... you on the other hand,

called you at 5.50pm, said 7.30 standby

again at 7.50, MCC Pelita Left4Dead going down now.

Again at 8.15, "Jok are you coming down yet?"

Jok, "Eerr... not really..."

"Jok where are you? are you at home??"

"Errr yeah... Who's coming?"

"I say liao, Aaron Julian, Left4dead"

"whae r uuuuu?"

(try that in the jok voice, its really irritating especially when he's late)

"Almost there"

(Duh)

Its 8.52pm now, I'm at mcc, Julian arrived on time and my lil buddy goblin isssssss

...

you know la. Andy Friend.

Hi Andy!


No comments:

Post a Comment