Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A comeback

Dear lads, its been while..

Yeah I hear some of you calling me as if I were beyond the grave,
"Why you stop blogging Ghiz???"
All I could say was, "I just didn't feel like it?"
And that rings true cause there are times when you feel like telling the world
what your life feels like.
Other times, you just feel like shutting those voices out of your head.
Why is it your own concern anyway?

But I heeded those calls, man I was really out for quite a period of time.
And here I'm back again, Gghiz, with a spirit thats here to stay.
Oh, of course we need to celebrate, or at least have some sort of
magnificent comeback!
Ah yes, cbox... oh what the hell someone flamed me? Cy...
Who do I know by the name of Cy............
Thinking... still thinking...
Man, if only you put your full name in there when you flamed me.
Then I can really decide what to say or how to say it to ya.
I mean, brothers and sisters, if I gonna tell someone, to fuck off or how ugly he/she is,
I bloody gonna make sure that person gets me name right so he/she'll remember me for life.
That's the way the ball rolls people.
Yo so Cy, word of advise man/girl, whatever, next time you come posting,
please don't get over your head just because you've got a big colorful riot screen in front of you,
touch up bulk up be a man.

Hahahahaha, geez I love these Singaporeans, so full of love.
Nothing like coming back firing back a bit of hate I say...
Spent 3K dollars on me bro these last few days
remaking his outfits remaking his closet,
you all should've seen his shoes, torn tattered worn tearing smelling?...
3K dollars.... he better wear them clothes. Or 3K's going to charity.
Hahahaha, And the next few days or so, It'll be my turn for a makeover,
I gots with me around 2K, and Singapore may not be the best place,
but AX had pretty good stuff and we won roughly $430 from Topshop,
really looking forward to that! =O

Well, times a wasting, I wish I had written this much for my US personal essays.
Wrote of you JuelzeCrown, how you changed my life, thats my brother right there.
And of all the shit you made me do too, its in there.
Hahahah
Cheers man.


No comments:

Post a Comment